Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do HomeServe vet their tradesmen?
HomeServe are careful to vet all HomeServe approved tradesmen. They do this by:
> Inspecting jobs upon completion
> Taking a copy of their Public Liability Certificate
> Validating their relevant trade certificates
> Getting them to agree to the HomeServe Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator
> Getting them to sign the HomeServe Health and Safety Statement
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I make a claim on boiler or landlord policies?
- What’s the difference between Aviva Response and the Home Emergency optional cover offered on Aviva home insurance?
- What is covered under Home Emergency Cover?
- How do I apply for a boiler or landlord policy?
- What are the benefits of the Legal Services option?
Browse our FAQs by topic