Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I retire after I'm 75?
Yes you no longer have to take your retirement benefits before you?re 75.
With Aviva, if you want to wait until after you?re 75 then you would have to take your money out of your plan and put it into a different plan that allows you to use your pension pot after age 75. You will need to do this before your 75th birthday.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?