Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: How do I inform you that my personal details have changed?

To amend your personal details:
Call us on 0800 068 6800

You also need to tell us if:
You stop being resident in the UK
You stop having earnings subject to UK Income Tax
You or your spouse/civil partner stop working for the UK Government overseas
You move abroad or start working abroad

As all of these may affect what you can pay.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top