Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I inform you that my personal details have changed?
To amend your personal details:
Call us on 0800 068 6800
You also need to tell us if:
You stop being resident in the UK
You stop having earnings subject to UK Income Tax
You or your spouse/civil partner stop working for the UK Government overseas
You move abroad or start working abroad
As all of these may affect what you can pay.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- My personal details have changed, what should I do?
- How do I change my personal details that relate to my Aviva Pension?
- How do I notify Aviva of a change of name?
- How do I change my personal details on my company pension?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic