Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will my company pension provide me with enough to retire?
That depends on how much you've paid into your pension, how well it's performed over the years and what you want to do during your retirement. It's worth thinking about the lifestyle you want when you retire and how much you think it will cost you to maintain that lifestyle. We have some useful tools and calculators that can help you do this. If your projected pension pot isn't enough to let you have the lifestyle you want, you could think about increasing your payments, looking at your investment choice or reconsidering your retirement plans.
You can also keep track of your payments into your company pension online by registering on MyAviva or you can call us on 0800 145 5744.
If you require financial advice, please contact your financial adviser. If you don't have a financial adviser, you can find one via www.unbiased.co.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I want to transfer my pension what types of pension won't you accept into the Aviva Pension?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
- Do I need to take my car to one of your approved repairers in the event of a claim?
- If I miss an instalment payment will this affect my credit score?
- How much will I have within my company pension when I reach retirement age?
Browse our FAQs by topic