Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Are there valuation and legal fees to pay?The arrangement fee is deducted from the amount you receive. However, you will be required to pay the costs of a solicitor acting on your behalf. You will also have to pay a fee for an independent valuation of your home, which we will arrange.
We will pay all our legal fees and the disbursements involved in setting up your lifetime mortgage.
For more information about our fees, please read our Tariff of Charges.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?