Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How long will it take before I get my money?As you need to involve a qualified solicitor when you take out equity release, the time it takes for your application to complete can vary. Typically, our experience is that once we've received your application it takes approximately 3 months until you will be in receipt of the funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?