Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the Equity Release council?The Equity Release Council (previously known as SHIP) is a trade body set up to protect people taking out equity release. You can find out more by visiting their site: http://www.equityreleasecouncil.com
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why does Aviva invest the with-profit funds in equities during volatile periods? Why don't you switch the with-profit funds out of equities during these periods?
- Can I cover my caravan for breakdown?
- What is a Lifetime mortgage?
- Can I use Equity Release to purchase a new property?
- Do I have to give any bank details when applying for Free Parent Life Cover, even though it's free?
Browse our FAQs by topic