Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to pay anything upfront?If you decide to take out a lifetime mortgage, you will be responsible for paying valuation fees, your own legal fees and an application fee. For further information please see our Tariff of charges .
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?