Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Would I have to change my Will?Whether you will need to change your Will is dependent upon its current provisions. If you have any concerns we would suggest you speak to your solicitor.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I inform you that my personal details have changed?
- Should I expect to be fully recovered after physiotherapy treatment?
- Can you deal with someone other than me during my critical illness claim?
- What kind of illnesses are covered by income protection?
- How do I know if my family will get help from the Government when I die?
Browse our FAQs by topic