Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Would I have to change my Will?Whether you will need to change your Will is dependent upon its current provisions. If you have any concerns we would suggest you speak to your solicitor.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can you deal with someone other than me during my critical illness claim?
- How do I know if my family will get help from the Government when I die?
- How do I inform you that my personal details have changed?
- Are there valuation and legal fees to pay?
- Who gets the money if I have a valid critical illness claim?
Browse our FAQs by topic