Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change my payments on my company pension?
You can make one-off payments or regular monthly payments into your company pension plan.
Your payments are subject to the limits we set.
You can increase your regular payments or arrange for them to increase automatically each year. You can reduce your regular payments, or stop and restart them at any time.
If you want to stop paying, you can ask us for more information on how our charges might reduce your pension fund.
If your payments are made by your employer you will need to contact them directly to make any changes.
If you want financial advice, please contact your financial adviser. If you don't have a financial adviser, you can find one via www.unbiased.co.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?