Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I restart my payments for my company pension?
You can make one-off payments or regular monthly payments into your company pension plan. Your payments are subject to the limits we set.
You can increase your regular payments or arrange for them to increase automatically each year.
You can reduce your regular payments, or stop and restart them at any time.
Call us on 0800 145 5744 to set up your direct debit over the phone. If your prefer, we can send you instructions through the post.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?