Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I transfer my company pension?
Yes, you can. Generally, there aren't any charges or penalties for transferring your company pension to another provider, but this depends on the type of pension plan you have.
You will need to take a close look at the benefits each of your pension plans offer, so you don't risk losing valuable benefits if you combine them.
Please speak to either your financial adviser or current provider for details of any charges or penalties which may apply if you transfer.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I move my pension to another pension company?
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
- Are there any penalties for transferring my pension pot to another provider?
- How do I cancel my company pension?
- Can I combine my company pension with another pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic