Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How can I boost my company pension pot?
You can make one-off or regular payments into your pension plan. The government will give you tax relief on payments up to your annual allowance (or 100% of your salary if lower) every year.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?