Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can my employer pay into my personal pension?
Yes, you can ask your employer to pay into your personal pension instead of joining a company pension scheme. However, you need to ensure that you're not missing out on valuable benefits by doing this.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?