Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What are my options if I move to a different employer?

You can ask your new employer to pay into your personal pension plan instead of joining a company pension scheme. However, you need to ensure that you're not missing out on valuable benefits by doing this.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top