Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I buy joint life insurance cover?Yes. You can have joint life insurance cover that provides a cash lump sum if one of you dies during the policy term. Our life insurance policy will also pay out if one of you are diagnosed with a terminal illness that meets our policy conditions and are not expected to live for longer than 12 months. If we pay the terminal illness benefit then the life insurance policy ends and there will be no further amount payable on death. There is no cash in value at any time.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?