Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I increase my critical illness cover?
We'll have to look at which type of cover you have as some policies are more flexible than others.
There are some changes that we can make easily, but others may require us to set up a new policy. If you're looking to make changes to your cover then please get in touch on 0800 068 6800.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is total permanent disability benefit?
- Will my family have to fill in a lot of paperwork for a life insurance claim?
- How do I retrieve a Life Insurance quote?
- How do I make a life insurance claim?
- When will I stop having to pay my premiums if I have Premium Protection on my Life Insurance plan?
Browse our FAQs by topic