Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I make changes to my Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?No, the Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy is designed to offer a fixed amount of life cover. You can't make any alterations to the policy once it's started.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?