Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can you deal with someone other than me during my terminal illness claim?
We can deal with someone other than you during your terminal illness claim as long as you give us your permission.
But it's sometimes easier if we can deal with you directly, because this gives us the best chance of getting the information we need right from the start.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Who gets the money if I have a valid terminal illness claim?
- Why would I want to put my life cover into trust, what does that mean?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- Why is it a good idea to complete the terminal illness claim form by telephone?
- Can someone refuse to be auto-enrolled?
Browse our FAQs by topic