Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can you deal with someone other than me during my terminal illness claim?
We can deal with someone other than you during your terminal illness claim as long as you give us your permission.
But it's sometimes easier if we can deal with you directly, because this gives us the best chance of getting the information we need right from the start.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why would I want to put my life cover into trust, what does that mean?
- Can someone refuse to be auto-enrolled?
- What are my duties as an employer?
- How do I make a life insurance claim?
- I have a joint Life Insurance plan with my partner. Will the cover continue for him or her, if you pay out on a critical illness claim for me?
Browse our FAQs by topic