Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can you deal with someone other than me during my terminal illness claim?
We can deal with someone other than you during your terminal illness claim as long as you give us your permission.
But it's sometimes easier if we can deal with you directly, because this gives us the best chance of getting the information we need right from the start.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Who gets the money if I have a valid terminal illness claim?
- Why is it a good idea to complete the terminal illness claim form by telephone?
- Why would I want to put my life cover into trust, what does that mean?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
- What happens I have to retire early due to ill health?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?