Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I get money back if I don't die before the life insurance policy term ends?No. There's no cash-in value at any time.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?