Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I need income protection as well as life insurance cover?
Income protection can provide a level of income if you can't work due to ill health or accidental injury; whilst life insurance can pay a cash lump sum to your loved ones if you die, or are diagnosed with a terminal illness and are not expected to live for longer than 12 months, during the policy term.
For these policies, there is no cash in value at any time.
Everyone's circumstances are different, compare our products to help you understand which policy, or combination of policies, might best suit your protection needs.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- If I'm made redundant, will I receive any benefits?
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- Tell me about contents insurance valuables cover
- Will my family have to complete a lot of paperwork when making a life insurance claim?
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
Browse our FAQs by topic