Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change my policy?
We'll have to look at which type of cover you have as some policies are more flexible than others. There are some changes that we can make easily, but others may require us to set up a new policy. If your policy was previously Friends Life, please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
- For life insurance please call 0800 092 5367.
- For critical illness cover please call 0800 068 4232.
- For income protection insurance please call 0845 900 0828.
- For motor insurance please call 0800 056 2192.
- For home insurance please call 0800 904 7259.
Information on how to change your existing travel, breakdown or bike policy. Most policies can be viewed online using MyAviva.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic