Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I tell Aviva about a change of name for my Income Protection policy?If your name has changed, you can tell us over the phone. Call 0845 900 0828. We usually need to see evidence of the change in the form of an original or certified legal document. If your policy was previously Friends Life please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?