Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Is there a maximum period of time I can get life insurance for?
Yes, but it depends which life insurance policy you buy, the options you choose and how old you are when the policy starts.
Generally, you can take out a policy to cover you for anything between 1 and 50 years, but your age when the policy expires must be less than 91.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
- What happens if one life insured dies on a joint Life Insurance plan?
- How old do I have to be to get car insurance?
- Is there a maximum period of time to take life insurance out for?
- What does my life insurance policy cover me for?
Browse our FAQs by topic