Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Online; if your policy is available in MyAviva, you may be able to change your address online. Click here to log in or register for MyAviva. If you are already logged in, please select the "Profile" button and follow the instructions.
- Over the phone; if you wish to call us please visit our Contact Details page where we list all the phone numbers for all our products. Clicking the link will take you to the "Contact Us" section of the page, simply expand the box for the product you need a phone number for. Please have your policy number to hand.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I change my address on my motor insurance?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my Income Protection policy?
- How do I change my personal details that relate to my Aviva Pension?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- How do I change the address on my home insurance policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic