Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my Income Protection policy?
If you've moved house, you can tell us over the phone or by post. Call us on 0845 900 0828. Or write to us at Aviva Life, Norwich BCC, PO Box 520, Norwich, NR1 3WG. Please include your policy number, and give us your old address and new address on a signed and dated letter.
If your policy was previously Friends Life please visit the contact us page to find the correct details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my critical illness policy?
- How do I change my address on my motor insurance?
- Am I covered for moving house?
- How do I change my personal details that relate to my Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?