Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is income protection?
Such policies can be stand alone or taken out at the same time as other protection policies such as life insurance and critical illness cover.
Income protection can pay a monthly benefit in the event of being unable to work due to illness or accidental injury and there is a loss of earnings and until a recovery is made and/or there is a return to work.
Find out more about income protection.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- What kind of illnesses are covered by income protection?
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- What is the excess on a home insurance claim?
- How much money will I need if I'm ill? How do I know how much you'll pay me if I take out an Income Protection plan?
Browse our FAQs by topic