Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is income protection?
Such policies can be stand alone or taken out at the same time as other protection policies such as life insurance and critical illness cover.
Income protection can pay a monthly benefit in the event of being unable to work due to illness or accidental injury and there is a loss of earnings and until a recovery is made and/or there is a return to work.
Find out more about income protection.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- If I'm made redundant, will I receive any benefits?
- What kind of illnesses are covered by income protection?
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- What does my critical illness policy cover me for?
Browse our FAQs by topic