Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will my death in service benefit be enough?If you do have death in service benefit, you'll need to check whether the pay-out would be sufficient enough to provide your family with the financial security they'd like, if they had to manage without your income.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?