Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Have I earned any No Claim Discount if I have been driving a company car?
If you have been driving on a company car policy then you do not earn your own no claim discount but we will be happy to consider you for an introductory discount dependent on your driving history on the company policy. Please call us on 0800 092 3615 for a quote.
We will ask you for:
> The name of the company you work(ed) for
> The name and landline contact telephone number of someone at the company who deals with the insurance
> The number of continuous years claim free driving your employer will validate
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What does protected No Claim Discount for motor insurance provide?
- Have I earned any No Claim Discount if I have been a named driver on another policy?
- How can I get proof of my No Claim Discount?
- Do I need to provide proof of my No Claim Discount?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
Browse our FAQs by topic