Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What happens if I want to change my physiotherapist?In the first instance discuss this with your physiotherapist and they can advise you how they can take this forward for you.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I know if my family are eligible for Government help when I die?
- How long will my critical illness claim take?
- If it's EU legislation will it still apply with the UK’s exit from the EU?
- Who underwrites your car insurance?
- What happens if I change my mind and do not want to pay by monthly instalments?
Browse our FAQs by topic