Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How quickly can I claim?There's no waiting period. If you need to make a claim the day after taking out the policy, we'll be here to support you. However, please note that if your child is already in hospital on the day you take out cover, any claim for Hospital Allowance will not be met.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What's the difference between an income protection policy and an Accident Sickness and Unemployment (ASU) policy?
- How do I make a complaint/complain?
- What is Mortgage Payment Protection?
- Does personal accident insurance cover me for an illness or condition that I had before I took out my insurance?
- Why isn’t my specialism/sub-specialism listed on the Specialist Finder tool?
Browse our FAQs by topic