Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
We suggest that you read all the information on Start taking income drawdown from your Aviva Pension to fully understand how drawdown works and the associated risks, so that you can decide whether it's right for you. Once you are ready to proceed simply log into MyAviva and select 'MyInvestmentPortfolio', and start the process to withdraw money from your pension.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What do I need to have ready to complete the application to take drawdown from my Aviva Pension, to make sure there's no delay?
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
- When can I take tax free-cash from my pension?
- How long will it take for any drawdown payment to arrive from my Aviva Pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic