Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What sort of services do financial advisers provide?
Financial advisers provide a wide range of services. They could help you to review all your financial products, or work with you to develop a complete financial plan which can then be reviewed on an ongoing basis. A financial adviser can also give advice as and when you may need it - on choosing the right retirement product and investments, for example.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What should I expect to pay for advice?
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
- Is the value shown on my statement the money I can get now?
- Will my company pension provide me with enough to retire?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic