Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the difference between an income fund and an accumulation fund?
An income fund pays out any income generated by the fund to the holder as cash. An accumulation fund reinvests any income generated back into the fund.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What funds can I choose while my Aviva Pension is in drawdown?
- Where can I invest my Aviva Pension - income drawdown account?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- What should I expect to pay for advice?
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
Browse our FAQs by topic