Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is a fund?
A fund is a type of investment where investors' money is pooled together and managed by a fund manager. Active investments aim to beat the market by using professional fund managers who decide where to invest. Passive investments aim to track or replicate markets. See our How funds work video for more information.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?