Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is a SIPP / Self Invested Personal Pension?
SIPP stands for Self Invested Personal Pension - it's a type of pension for people who feel able to make their own investment decisions. A pension is one of the most tax-efficient ways of saving for retirement and a SIPP allows you to invest in any fund in your pension provider's range. The Aviva Pension is a SIPP and it can be managed online.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is the difference between a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension) and a personal pension?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- What is the difference between a stakeholder pension and a personal pension?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic