Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What should I expect to pay for advice?
For one-off pieces of work, like transferring a pension or a full financial review at retirement, a one-off charge is often paid. The charges can vary significantly, depending on the breadth and depth of the services provided. Advisers who manage investments on an ongoing basis will often charge based on a percentage of the value of your investments each year. An adviser should always explain and discuss their charges with you so they are fully disclosed at the outset, before you agree to proceed.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- What sort of services do financial advisers provide?
- What funds can I choose while my Aviva Pension is in drawdown?
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
Browse our FAQs by topic