Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I search for funds for the Aviva Investment Account?
Our Choose Your Investments page is the starting point for searching for funds in a way that will suit you. You can choose from our Ready Made a way to start investing within a diversified fund, our Select funds range that features around 70 funds expertly picked by Aviva Investors from UK based funds and our Self-select funds for confident investors who want to access our full offering of around 2000 funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Where is my document library on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
- Can I search for funds for my Aviva Pension by the ISIN number?
- Can I search for funds for my Aviva Investment Account by the ISIN number?
- Can someone refuse to be auto-enrolled?
- Where can I find out what your travel insurance covers?
Browse our FAQs by topic