Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I need my money from my Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA. How can you help me?
The Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA allows you to withdraw money as and when you need it, you can arrange to do this online via your MyAviva account. To be able to withdraw money you must have the required funds available in your cash account, which may involve selling some of your investments first, please refer to the terms and conditions and key features document for more details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?