Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How can I split my ISA allowance?
You can pay up to £20,000 into an ISA in the 2019/2020 tax year. You can split this in any amounts for Cash, Stocks & Shares or Innovative ISA, but with no more than £4,000 being paid into a Lifetime ISA (LISA) or £200 a month into a Help-to Buy ISA.
You'll find more information in our ISAs explained section on learn more about investing.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
- Can I transfer my company pension?
- How do I pay money in to my pension plan?
- What is a SIPP / Self Invested Personal Pension?
- What is the difference between a qualifying scheme and an auto-enrolment scheme?
Browse our FAQs by topic