Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Who can open an ISA?
The minimum age to open a Cash ISA is from the age of 16. The minimum age to open a Stocks and Shares ISA is from the age of 18. To invest in the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA (which is a stocks and shares ISA) you must be: - Over 18 - Resident in the UK - although you may be eligible if you or your spouse/civil partner works overseas for the UK government. - Bear in mind that you can only invest in one Stocks and Shares ISA each tax year from any provider.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What does travel insurance cover?
- I have tried to log in but I do not have a password
- Do the critical illness premiums still need to be paid while a claim is being assessed?
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection policy?
- What happens if I cancel my Cancer Essentials policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic