Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I do a partial transfer into the Aviva Pension to leave my old policy open?
Currently for Aviva Pension we can only accept transfers of entire pension plans from other providers. The value of your pension pot can go down as well as up and you may get back less than has been invested. If you are thinking of transferring your pension, we recommend that you speak to a financial adviser. A financial adviser may charge you for their services.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?