Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can you accept variable contributions into the Aviva Pension?
Yes. Provided contributions are above the minimum level, for the Aviva Pension, they can be started, stopped or amended as you wish. We're also happy to accept a combination of regular and single or transfer payments.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can contribute into the Aviva Pension?
- How do I change my regular contribution into the Aviva Pension?
- How do I make a one off payment to my Aviva Pension?
- Can my employer send you combined employer/employee contributions (salary sacrifice) to the Aviva Pension?
- How much can I pay into my pension per year?
Browse our FAQs by topic