Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: When can I take tax free-cash from my pension?
You can normally take benefits, including tax-free cash, from your pension if you are at least 55 years old. You may be able to take benefits earlier in case of ill health, or if you have a pension plan taken out before 2006 which allowed earlier retirement. Check with your pension provider if you're not sure.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?