Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is asset allocation?
Asset allocation refers to the holdings within the fund - it's where the fund manager has decided to invest the money held in the fund.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is bid/offer spread and how will that impact the values I see ?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- Why can't I find my policy?
- How has the With-Profit Fund performed?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
Browse our FAQs by topic