Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is asset allocation?
Asset allocation refers to the holdings within the fund - it's where the fund manager has decided to invest the money held in the fund.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is bid/offer spread and how will that impact the values I see ?
- How do I know the price that I'll get when I buy a fund on the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- What is the Standard European Consumer Credit Information (SECCI)?
- Why can't I find my policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic