Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is bid/offer spread and how will that impact the values I see ?
Some funds are 'dual priced' in that they have a buying (offer) price and a selling (bid) price. The difference between these two figures is called the 'bid offer spread'. The buying price will typically be higher than the selling price.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?