Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is a passive fund?
A passive fund is a fund that aims to replicate the market in which it is investing - by tracking an Index such as the FTSE, for instance. The fund doesn't make active decisions about which areas and individual investments to buy and sell. For more information take a look at Aviva Select passive funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I search for funds for the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- I want a zero or very low risk fund to invest in with the Aviva Pension. Which ones does the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform offer?
Browse our FAQs by topic