Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I add bank details to my account for my Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA?
Log into MyAviva, then select My Investment Portfolio. When you've accessed your account, click on the arrow alongside your name in the yellow banner, select Bank Details and click 'Add new bank account' then add your new details. This is also the place to amend bank details, make an account nominated for withdrawals, or set for direct debit collection.
After adding, click on the arrow next to your name in the yellow banner, select Document Library and review either the Bank Account Verification Letter or Bank Account Details Change Letter.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?