Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why did my bank details fail bank verification?
If we haven't been able to verify the bank details, this could be for a number of reasons. Unfortunately we aren't made aware of these from the third party that we use. Please refer to the Bank Account Verification Letter in your Document library for details of what action you need to take now.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why did my identity check fail?
- What should I do if Anti Money Laundering (AML) or Bank Verification fails on my application?
- What do I do if my bank details change for my life insurance policy?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
- What do I do if I don't have any of the identify documents you've asked for?
Browse our FAQs by topic