Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I open an Aviva Pension on behalf of someone else?
No, to protect a customer's security that isn't possible. The account holder must apply for the Aviva Pension and should be the only person who knows their password and logon details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?